Monday, August 13, 2012

Knock Knock

Who is this knocking at my heart
Who is He who promises that from me He will never depart
Who is this knocking at my heart
Who is this that declares that once I'm born again in Him I will have a brand new start
He's knocking at my heart
But I'm afraid to answer
But yet His love It seems to transfer
A gentleman I'm finding Him to be
Not forceful
But giving me the choice to come before Him on bended knee
This person
He's telling me about the sacrifices that were made for me
How He had given up His life just so that I would be made free
Who is this
He's introducing Himself as Jesus Christ
The Saviour
Redeemer
The lover of my life
So He's knocking
And I'm willing to let Him in
His Spirit
His love
His keeping power I'm willing to experience Him within
Who is this
Its Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment