Monday, June 25, 2012

Heart Belonging..

My heart belonging to the True Vine
For because of Him I'm perfect by design

My life reflecting His own
Taking on His attributes and leaving mine alone
For its in  Him is where I belong

Representing the True Vine
Wanting Him to be seen
Felt
Experienced in every rhyme

For in me the True Vine
Jesus Christ has been resurrected
And never again shall we be disconnected

For I have submitted to taking on the mind of Christ which comes through me allowing my mind to be renewed
Can't be done with both minds
Must loose mine and follow His
Can't be done with both
So don't get it confused
Yeah
This is a choice we've got to choose

Transforming to what's been written
And that being His Word which is Spirit and Life
Following after it
Will diminish envy and strife

Choosing whom servant I want to be
And this is shown by my actions
This isn't about me gaining any satisfaction
For Jesus Christ is the main attraction

My Lord and Saviour
Its important that your being seen in me

No comments:

Post a Comment