Saturday, October 6, 2012

No More

For years I've desired the gifts of others
Found myself getting so caught up in the ability of others and not acknowledging that which rested in me

No more

Compared myself to others and lessened myself and making others more than what or who they really were

No more

Stood in the background
Allowing my confidence in Christ cripple

No more

I've ran from what and who the Lord has designed for me to be by looking at others
Being too cautious of the thoughts of others
Hid myself underneath the covers of shame
Myself
Yeah I'm to blame

But no more
For I've come to realize that God has so much in store

Decided to let go of this disposition
And decided to take on this Christ mission

Letting these gifts
This praise
This living be about His fame
No more allowing myself to live in vain

Purposed living oving forward with this heart of forgiving

A vessel filled and ready to be used
Christ offered
And it's offer that I choose
And what He had given me
I promise not to misuse

So to that held back spirit
I say goodbye
For what Christ has given me
I will no longer hide

No more

No comments:

Post a Comment