Monday, October 15, 2012

Thoughts

Thoughts taking place in my mind
But soon enough they take on form
Becomes actions
Take on an exterior design

Thoughts

Negative and the positive
The battle
Which one will I allow to take root in my mind
What I think is what I become
Seeds from my thoughts have been planted in my heart and the very thing I THOUGHT I was, I am not
And this is what I've come to find

Yeah..my thoughts

Thoughts

Being told in Philippians 4:8 to think on those things that are true
But false seems to find itself there
Honest
Dishonesty
STOP
BEWARE

Told to think on things that are just
But here are these unsound thoughts
Purity
This seems to be the struggle by far you see

Things that are lovely
And of good report
Yeah
Tends to be my last resort

The battle that goes on in this mind of mine

Knowing that being double minded causes unstable Ness
But with that form of godliness
Yeah
We're quick to dress

Sooner or later
The things that we allow ourselves to dwell on
It becomes real
Feeling the thoughts that's plagued my mind time after time
Day after day
Year after year
Allowing this battle usher me into fear
Yeah
The battle

Having the Holy Ghost
And making it a priority for my mind to experience transformation
Not being conformed by my thought process but by the One who's able to put a stop to this mind nonsense

Only by submission

Submitting to the Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the end
First and last
The One who spoke Word to complete each task
The Spoken Word
The One who said if I keep my mind stayed upon Him that He will keep it in perfect peace
Again
Submission
Having to cast down imaginations and everything that exalts itself higher than my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

My thoughts

Submitting to the Greater that's in me
Because by my thoughts remaining in and on Him
I'm able to walk
Live
Continue in liberty
But it all starts with my mind
My thoughts










No comments:

Post a Comment