Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Taking On The Heart Of God

Me taking on the heart of God
Yeah
This will cause for the need of my heart to be broken
The deceitful ness that lies within, it's so provokin
And the lies from it is what's spoken

Decitful
When it should love it hates
It seeks after those things that will fulfill it's lust
Yeah
My heart  masterbates

In this heart dwells a world of confusion
But I'm one who cannot afford to be caught up in its illusion

Influenced by human nature, I've come to understand the need of brokenness so that I may take on my Father's features
His likeness
His heart
This is needed so that from Him I would never depart

Taking on the heart of God which is Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior
For only He has the ability to transform my sinful behavior
So yeah
Broken ness of my heart
It's required

1 comment:

  1. Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior
    For only He has the ability to transform my sinful behavior

    Another deep invocation of thoughts and deep wealth of words.

    Salute... Well penned.

    Please take a look at my work too http://kyngsays.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete