Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Who

Who is my refuge and strength, my very helpful in trouble

Who is this Rock that is higher than I

Who is this who promised to abide in me as long as I abide in Him

Who is this person who promised NEVER to leave nor forsake me
Who is this that because of my justified faith in Him saved me

Who is the one who's able to offer real liberty

It's Jesus Christ, my God in fleshly form
For its through Him that I've been reborn

Set aside for His plan
His purpose
One who allows me to go through the fire so that I would come to know this

His Spirit just running
Flowing
Dwelling on the inside of me
Holy Ghost
One who's given me the ability to conquer my flesh you see

Power
Yep, I've got that fiyaaaa poweaaaaa resting in me and it's bringing increase to this seed

So when people look and listen
It should be Jesus Christ that's heard and seen coming from within

No comments:

Post a Comment