Thursday, May 17, 2012

Counting Blessings

I'm counting my blessings
Jesus being in my life
His love is always manifesting

In me the seed has been sown
Waiting for the fulness of this seed to be made known

I have no problem with eating of the crumbs that falls from my masters table
Because regardless of my situation
He has proven to me that he's able

Jesus has proven that he's able to supply my every need according to his riches in glory
But I must put myself in the place to receive all that he has for me

Favor
Yes, that's what I have
Labor
To continue in his gospel
For in Jesus
There's nothing impossible

At a stand still
Maybe
But this is my time for Jesus to become more real
Not being where I desire to be
Yeah
He knows just how I feel

I must work while it is day
Because when night cometh no man can work
That's what the Word say

I've got the authority in me to make things happen
The will to be persistent
Lord more of this
Is what I'm askin
Finding it in you
Because in you
There's no lackin
In us is found constant slackin

Lord I'm in this place not to settle for less
I'm always in need of that constant press

Needing to press pass the stormy winds and raging seas
Submitting to you
While watching the devil flee

Fullness of you in me
That's what I'm looking for
I'm counting my blessings
While I continue to spread my wings
And its in you I soar

No comments:

Post a Comment