Sunday, May 20, 2012

Expression

Forgive me for being so poetic
For it's Jesus that makes me so energetic
To be out of Him would be just pathetic

To be in Him
You'll find life and peace
Thinking on Him
Will keep your mind at ease

For He's the one I live for
The very one that I adore

When you think that you've got Him figured out
You'll learn that to Him there's just so much more to learn about

Restoration
In Jesus Christ you'll find my dedication
Gotta let Him be my motivation
For He is my consolation

When I'm overwhelmed I go to the ROCK
Jesus Christ takes care of His flock

Singing blessed assurance Jesus is mine
To be found in His will
Now that's divine
Witnessing mercy and his grace
Not worring about having to be stoned in the face

Using His grace for the greater good
To get things right
This must be understood

We are not to use it to satisfy the lust of this flesh
But to get it right and endure the test

Jesus Christ is God in the flesh
Took on bodily form so that I could be delivered from mess

To me was offered salvation
Jumped on it with no hesitation

Repented and have been water baptized
Received the remission of sin
Filled with the Holy Ghost
Walking around with the Greater within

No more chains
For my old man has been buried
Guilt and shame I no longer carry

No comments:

Post a Comment