Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Uniquely Forgiven

I've been uniquely forgiven by a unique  God
The ONE who shows that all these so called gods are nothing but frauds

For there's only one God who was able to manifest Himself in flesh
And in the flesh give His life for me
Allah
Buddah
Don't you wish you could be like He

Uniquely forgiven by a Unique God
The very same One who created  the moon and the starts
The same one the priests went in to get forgiveness of sins while wearing their Ephod

The One who accended
But left us His name
When you have taken on His name
I promise you that you'd never be the same

In the old testament He was known as I Am
And to us He's known as Jesus Christ who says seek me while I may be found
Didn't I say that i would draw all men unto me if I be lifted from the ground

I'm so glad that I was able to repent and receive forgiveness for my sins
Been water baptized in Jesus name
Been filled with the Holy Ghost
Only a true God is capable of having this kinda skill

Uniquely forgiven by a unique God
His name is Jesus Christ
Why don't you turn from your way
And join His squad

Yep

Uniquely Forgiven

No comments:

Post a Comment