Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Grind

I'm on the grind
Making Jesus mine

Being that vessel that only He can use
Nah me
He won't abuse
Giving into my flesh
Oh I refuse

I've been born again
So why would I surrender to sin
Must be one that walks in the Spirit
Hearing Jesus in every lyric
He's presence
Can you feel it

I've been called to walk in the newness of life
Doing away with envy and strife
Serving
Living for Jesus with all my might
Never giving up the fight

Been called to lift up that Holiness standard of the Apostles Doctrine
Being that living epistle
There's no stopping

I've been transformed
Never again will conform
I'm of a royal priesthood
Man
Is that understood

Chosen generation
Called to be with no hesitation

Dying daily
Jesus
He'll never fail me
Trusting in Him
Because this flesh
It'll always fail me

Crucifying Jesus afresh
I dare not try
Why would I do that
When in me
I desire for Him to abide
From Him I cannot hide

The seed springing up
The Word has been planted
On good ground
The joy of the Lord is what I've found

Joy unspeakable
Yes
It's full of glory
How the Lord has brought me through my tests and trails
In all
Jesus gets the glory
One day I will tell my story

Until that time
In my poems
I'm going to let Him shine
Jesus Christ my Saviour
Human and divine
Yeah
For Him I grind

No comments:

Post a Comment