Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spread The Word

I came to spread the word
The gospel of peace
The gospel of repentance
That will bring you down
To your knees

This word that's quick and
Powerful
Sharper than any two-edged
Sword
Lifting up the name of Jesus
The Holy One I adore

Water baptism in his name
Is what freed me from sin
Filled with the Holy Ghost
Know I have the power within

Whenever I feel the spirit I
Got to scream and shout
I dare anyone to come and try
To put my fire out

It's all about living
Obeying the things which I
Have heard
Not just a hearer but a doer
So I can receive my reward

Salvation is key
Don't want nothing less
Towards that mark is where
I will continue to press

Repentance and faith is what
You will need
Calling on the name of Jesus
Your hungry soul he will
Feed

Having faith without works
That is dead
Jesus showed his faith with
Works
That's what I read

God manifested in flesh
People wonder how could
This be
Why would this be impossible
When he created both you
And me

Putting off the lust of the flesh
With its deed
Walking in the spirit
So that God could be pleased

The devil shooting arrows my
Saying if I can only
Stop her
But there's no weapon formed
Against me that shall prosper

I'm on the battle field
Have on my whole armor
Going through things that should
Make me weak
But yet I keep growing
Stronger

One of these days your going to
Look around
And God's people will be gone
Raptured up to Jesus
While singing a song

Judgment day is almost here
So you better get ready
This day will be a sight
More ugly than Freddy

So this day while your hearing
The Lord's voice
Please don't harden your heart
Because right here
Right now
He is ready to give to a brand
New start


Spread the Word

No comments:

Post a Comment