Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Surrender

Oh how I surrender all
All just to be pleasing to the call

Walking daily not to give into the lust that's in this flesh
Living life
Exiting out of distress

Living
Trying not to fulfill my own desires
And because of this I need the Lord to continue to take me higher

Higher
Beyond where I can see
Reaching towards where I'm desiring to be

Putting my heart
MY trust
In the One that I love the most
My One and only
Jesus Christ
My Heavenly Host

One who sees my desires
But yet I choose to submit to His

I surrender my entire being
Seeing Him in peace
In Him this life is worth living

Guarding my heart
From the will of God
I shall never depart

Seeking His kingdom first
Knowing that all else will fall in place
With peace
Joy
Confidence
I will finish this race

So yeah, I surrender all
And Gods strength
Will keep me from that great fall



No comments:

Post a Comment