Monday, May 21, 2012

Keep Pressing

Just keep pressing
Keep that devil guessing
The more you praise
The more the power from his
attack will lessen

Yeah
I may be down now
But that doesn’t matter
The praises from my mouth
Will just keep getting
Fatter

Not understanding that
your tricks are doing nothing
but bringing me closer to God
Thought you had me
But I was able to give God praise
like I was stomping the yard

With his strength to carry me through
He has given you permission
to attack me
like he did Job
So don’t think that
this is about you 

Oh I know that I should be careful
about the things that comes out
of my mouth
But the greater is in me
And there’s no doubt 

I’m willing to go through
this fire
Because I will come out
as pure gold
And the work that the Lord
has and will do in my life
Is what will be told

No comments:

Post a Comment