Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Restoration

Restoration
Loving Jesus Christ and his visitation

Loving how he comes and rests in my soul
Gives life to my spirit
How he comes in as of a rushing mighty wind
Oh can you hear it

To the children of Israel he was a cloud by day
Fire by night
His protection
His love
Its so outta sight
In his presence
He just makes everything alright

In a world where its just Jesus and me
Oh sweet Jesus
How I find peace in thee

No more do I have to run nor give into guilt and shame
All that changed when I had repented and have been water baptized in His name
Been filled with the Holy Ghost
Nah
I'm no longer the same

Its all about relationship and obedience to the one I love the most
Yeah
Just wanting to please my Heavenly Host
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment