Sunday, May 20, 2012

Greater

Alright
I'm feeling poetic
The Holy Ghost is what makes me so energetic
Having this greater power in me and giving into sin
Now that's pathetic

Got the greater on the inside
Jesus Christ in me
Him I cannot hide
For its in him I abide

Abiding in him while letting his WORD abide in me
This is what will keep me planted just like that tree

Planted in Jesus Christ
Yeah he's that living water
This is available for every son and daughter

Jesus Christ
Yeah
I love eating of that Bread Of Life
For me he paid the price
Became that ultimate sacrifice
He's the reason why I choose to live right
Submitting myself to him while watching them demons take flight

Like God was with Moses and Joshua
In like manner he has promised to be with me
For in his name all demons flee

For the name of Jesus is a strong tower
Oh the righteous runs in
And them the devil will not devour

No comments:

Post a Comment