Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Invested



Oh how sweet it is to see
How much the Lord has invested in me
He invested in me time and love
Took out time to fill me up with the Holy Ghost
The perfect gift sent from above

Gave me the power to tread upon serpents
Allowed me to have the understanding to know He's God
Of course it takes having the Spirit
His Spirit to discern this

Taking part of this new covenant
Done away with the old
Placing myself in the place to be able to see the mysteries of Godliness unfold

For its not by might
Nor is it by power saith the Lord
But it’s all by His Spirit
And with Him I desire to be on one accord

Moving when He speaks
Making Christ known from Heaven above
To every crack in the concrete

Not myself
But Christ being made known
For its Him who created every time zone
So why not allow myself to be His clone

Taking on His characteristics
So many seem to miss this

Its Christ in me that needs to be seen
For its by His blood I've been redeemed

For Moses was told to put the blood on the door post
But I've been washed by the blood
Thanking God that He saves to the uttermost

Living a life of sanctification
This life calls for consecration

A life pleasing to Christ is what I'm seeking after
Giving into the lust that's in my flesh
Now that's nothing more than a disaster




No comments:

Post a Comment