Tuesday, May 15, 2012

IMPOSSIBLE


How is it possible for me to become a better me
When I'm pressing
Reaching
Desiring to be more like Christ
Why would I want to become a better me
When it was Jesus Christ
For me He gave His life

Becoming a better me would call for me putting confidence in my flesh
Trying to prefect myself
I would never rest

Trying to train my mind into transforming to be a better me
When I'm suppose to be reaching to be Christ minded
Becoming a better me
In the Word
Nope
I cannot find it

Why would I want to be a better me
When its Christ who makes all things new
Transformation
Wisdom
Understanding of all things comes from Him
A better me isn't what the world needs to see
In all things
It’s Jesus Christ that the world
needs to see in me

Reaching to become a better me would cause me to go against the will of God and follow mine
Becoming perfect by my own design

It’s plain to see that in both the natural and spiritual
It’s Jesus Christ who does the perfecting
Being a better me
That's never manifesting




No comments:

Post a Comment